Consulting & Solutions
Cognizant offers many solutions well suited to consumer goods companies, including trade promotion management and software and services focused on the cloud, social media, and analytics.
Trade promotion management is a large
cost item for consumer goods companies. Our TPM/TPO solution and process
re-engineering services help you measure ROI so you can optimize future decisions.
Explore key services lines for this industry
Learn more about our consulting and services tailored to consumer goods companies.
Marketing is increasingly about data, insights and ROI. Our teams are ready to help you rewire your marketing function, from managing the data and the capability set, to how to read and interpret it, to creating an enterprise digital marketing capability. Our services for consumer goods companies include social collaboration, AssetSERVE—our digital asset management solution—and marketing digitization. We also offer interactive marketing and marketing analytics.
Create competitive advantage and improve your return on in-store promotions and merchandising spends with our services, including trade promotion management, sales process improvement, retail execution solutions and ASSETserv, our digital asset management product. We also offer Qualytics, our pre-built analytics solution, and our social data and sentiment manager to better analyze social network conversations. Other specialties include market mix modeling, supplier spend, brand analytics, and Master Data Management (MDM).
Become leaner and faster through supply chain intelligence to streamline supplier network collaboration, warehouse management and other key areas of your business. Our services include supply chain strategy and transformation, supply chain planning, supply chain execution and supplier network collaboration. We also offer warehouse management and the SMART Toolkit—Cognizant's S&OP Maturity Assessment/Reporting tool to optimize sales and operation. Related solutions include our SCALER supply chain framework and our Transportation Management solution for SAP, Oracle and JDA systems.
Embrace digital asset management, social collaboration and interactive marketing to accelerate your sales and marketing efforts, drive top-line growth, and enable emerging digital marketing capabilities. Our services for retailers include:
- Social collaboration.
- Digital Asset Management.
- Marketing digitization.
- Interactive marketing and marketing analytics.
Gain new insights and make more informed decisions about supplier spend, sales processes, in-store promotion and retail execution. Create competitive advantage and improve your return on in-store promotions and merchandising spends with these services:
- Qualytics: Our pre-built analytics solution.
- Social data and sentiment manager: Mines conversational data and analyzes social network conversations.
- Market mx modeling.
- Supplier spend, pricing, and brand analytics.
- Master Data Management (MDM).
Become leaner and faster through supply chain intelligence to streamline supplier network collaboration, warehouse management and other key areas of your business. Our services include:
- The SMART Toolkit: We use Cognizant’s S&OP Maturity Assessment/Reporting Toolkit to optimize your sales and operations environment.
- SCALER Supply Chain Framework: Our supply chain application framework that evaluates your supply chain landscape across key dimensions and provides a variety of reports to trigger actions aimed at making your operations leaner and more agile.
- Transportation Management: Helps optimize your SAP, Oracle and JDA transportation systems using latest IT platforms ( including cloud and BPaaS) plus a combination of Cognizant solution accelerators such as STEER and Tran$ave.
- Supply chain intelligence.
- Multi-echelon inventory optimization.
- Supplier network collaboration.
- Warehouse management.
Our OTA Translator Tool maps proprietary supplier-application data to the corresponding OTA XML message in half the usual development time. It does so while ensuring smoother interoperability among applications, seamless integration, and lower time to market.
True business transformation requires building consensus on a common vision, communicating it across the business, collaborating with the right parties, structuring and mobilizing the right projects or work streams to deliver lasting business change and aligning people, processes and technology challenges.LEARN MORE
Organizations must continuously innovate if they want to remain competitive or extend their market advantage. But finding new, more effective ways to innovate is a formidable challenge. By taking innovation beyond game-changing products and services, you’ll create more effective and efficient operational processes, as well as more profitable and productive ways of promoting and creating market opportunities.LEARN MORE