1. Faster calculations: Calculations for Solvency II reporting and analyzing risks/sensitivities up to 50 times faster.
2. Minimization of capital requirements: Through model changes, with close to real-time data.
3. Improved speed: Troubleshooting, testing and model changes can be executed quickly.
4. Reduced TCO: System maintenance cost can be reduced by up to 80 percent.
5. Improved actuary utilization: The framework allows actuaries to focus on analysis and business improvements.DOWNLOAD
Complicated processing of massive amounts of data and time pressure—the actuary work is characterized by specific conditions that require both high-performance tools and speed.
Why should insurers study human behavior? Because understanding human behavior, and acting upon it, will be a true differentiator in the future, and will enable insurance’s next-generation services.
Please fill out the form to download the overview.