Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking and is at the forefront of shaping the future of the Internet
Cisco leads the networking market in core technologies of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as unified communications, network security, video, virtualization and cloud computing. With 70,000 employees and over 100,000 customers, Cisco is located in over 165 countries and has over 470 offices. Cisco has an employee strength of 70,000. It is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Cisco helps build networks that:
- Connect with any device, anywhere, at any time.
- Ensure a consistent, high-quality user experience.
- Support an increasingly mobile workforce, exploit cloud services and address new security threats.
- Create a critical business asset that you can use to keep your company competitive.
A deep understanding of networking and vertical markets
WORKING WITH COGNIZANT
The Cisco and Cognizant global alliance originated in 2009 with both companies investing in the development of joint solutions that address specific business challenges. The alliance leverages Cognizant’s deep understanding of vertical markets, customer relationships and professional services with Cisco as the worldwide leader in networking capabilities and unified architecture. Our relationship includes:
- 360° Relationship: Cisco maintains a “sell with” and “sell through” relationship with Cognizant.
- Executive Alignment: The relationship has executive sponsorship at both Cisco and Cognizant.
- Investments: Both companies have invested in dedicated alliance managers to support and grow the relationship.
Two of our joint initiatives with Cisco are:
- Clinical Integration, Healthcare Providers. Our joint solution leverages Cisco’s Service Exchange Platform (SXP), a cloud-enabled platform that delivers an all-inclusive services to the healthcare industry. This solution provides a platform that can deliver security, composite of assets, collaboration and services externalized to its consumers.
- Indoor Navigation. As part of Cognizant’s SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud) Solution initiative, this solution leverages Cisco’s MSE technology. Indoor Navigator is an enterprise level location based Indoor Navigator platform that integrates multiple modules providing solution to different everyday problems. Indoor Navigator offers businesses of all sizes a real opportunity to streamline and improve their entire customer experience, fully integrating with their existing systems.