Supply Chain Transformation
The pressure to improve supply chain performance has never been greater. The rise of e-commerce—as well as intensifying competition and increasingly sophisticated customers—has dramatically raised benchmarks for speed, reliability, customization and quality.
We are supply chain transformation experts. Integrating a wide range of innovative tools, techniques and frameworks, we can deliver balanced supply chain improvements. Collaborating with you, our experts examine every aspect of your supply chain, end to end. They’ll help your business get the right products to the right locations at the right time, in the most profitable manner possible.
Our program delivery specialists work across the supply chain to deliver targeted business results for all supply chain players. This capability, combined with our structured approach, mitigates the risks of disruption to your customer base and associated revenue attrition.
There is no single, "super" methodology that can effectively tackle all aspects of the supply chain at all stages of its development. Rather, we custom-tailor a supply chain solution to the unique needs of your business.
Figure 1 - Supply Chain Transformation
When to Use Supply Chain Transformation
Our solution can benefit your organization if you’re planning or undergoing changes in any of the following areas of your supply chain:
- Purchasing and procurement
- Supply base rationalization
- Operations management
- Logistics and distribution consolidation or redesign
- Outsourcing of non-core activities
- Supplier development
- Technology transformation (such as ERP implementation)
We enable your supply chain to deliver greater value to customers or create comparable value at lower cost. Our people are highly experienced, energetic and motivated to get the best from your staff. They’ll ensure that your supply chain management processes not only provide value, but are also executed flawlessly.
Our Supply Chain Transformation solution can:
- Reduce manufacturing/replenishment lead-times
- Accelerate supply chain response times
- Improve planning and scheduling capabilities
- Reduce inventory levels
- Increase asset utilization
- Enhance customer satisfaction through higher order fill rates
- Reduce cost base throughout the supply chain
- Streamline processes
- Reduce errors and exception processing
- Progress toward supply chain best practices