Business Infrastructure Relocation
Business infrastructure relocation programs are often high-profile and high-risk. Yet few deliver real business benefits. More often, these programs are left to internal property and support units that are neither driven by business needs nor equipped to interface with business units they serve.
We are uniquely positioned to help your organization implement a successful business infrastructure relocation program—and turn it into an opportunity instead of a burden. We’ve helped multiple blue-chip organizations across the globe deliver change across their organizations under tight and immovable deadlines.
We believe that optimal business infrastructure relocation requires a coherent understanding of technology, space, capital and people, all tightly aligned to your business strategy. So we address your entire effort as a holistic change program—an approach that significantly increases the likelihood of delivering tangible business benefits.
Our approach to establishing and delivering optimal infrastructure include these key steps:
- Establishing an infrastructure and real estate strategy aligned with business strategy
- Developing alternate scenarios throughout
- Creating a portfolio of projects to support the strategy
- Applying robust project and program management to all aspects of change within the business
Figure 1 - Program Goal - Efficient e-enabled business
When to Use Business Infrastructure Relocation
Our Business Infrastructure Relocation solution benefits any organization that’s reviewing its property or real estate portfolio, relocating businesses or building in a new location. We can be of particular value if your organization:
- Lacks the internal capacity and/or experience to deliver major infrastructure and relocation change
- Is under market pressure to quickly complete a relocation (e.g., post-acquisition, moving a trading floor, etc.)
Whether you need help setting up an infrastructure relocation initiative, running it from start to finish or rescuing a program that has gone off track, we can provide the right level of support, with:
- A needs assessment that aligns your organizational infrastructure strategy with business strategy
- Business requirements and technology design, including feasibility studies
- Program management, project office and governance setup
- Stakeholder, people, change and communications management
- Vendor assessment and selection
- Relocation management, data and technology migration