Project Management Capability Development
As businesses strive to increase rate of return on continually decreasing investment, building a project management capability has become critical. Unfortunately, standard or off-the-shelf training packages often fail to deliver the anticipated benefits.
Turn to our Project Management Capability Development solution. We’ll assess your organization’s capability, determine target levels, custom-tailor a plan to meet your specific business needs and effectively measure ongoing benefits.
Our innovative approach to improving your project management capability focuses on delivering value against a set of key performance indicators. To help consistently map your organization’s PM capability, we’ve designed a proprietary Project Management Maturity Model (PM3). An integral part of PM3 is developing processes to efficiently build and enhance your capability, along with implementing any insufficient project management components.
Figure 1 - Our proprietary Project Management Maturity Model (PM3)
When to Use Project Management Capability Development
Our Project Management Capability Development solution can benefit organizations facing any of the following issues:
- A history of falling short of project objectives
- Failing to deliver projects and tasks within time and cost constraints
- Key project management and technical resources that are regularly overloaded
- Projects that have stopped or run out of steam
- Dynamics of business forcing increasing project complexity
- Insufficient project management staff
By employing our solution to enhance your project and program management capability, you can:
- Prioritize projects for strategic advantage
- Lead projects and fully realize potential benefits
- Increase the rate of return of projects
- Build lasting relationships with customers, shareholders and other stakeholders
- Communicate the ongoing value of projects in the corporate economic context
- Reap process, productivity and profitability improvements across the organization
- Maintain key project management skills within the organization