All businesses embark on major program at some stage in the business lifecycle—an organization restructure, development of a new technology system, or even acquisition and integration of another company. Over many years in practice, we’ve developed a world-class capability in program design and mobilization. Our innovative Program Mobilization Framework has effectively and efficiently mobilized some of the most challenging programs across the global landscape—giving businesses a clear path to success.
Figure 1 - Clear path to success
One of our guiding principles is to address issues upfront, to make the remainder of the program run as smoothly as is possible. The design and mobilization of any project or program must reinforce its essential nature, and must include actions to ensure your organization is ready to take on the program. We ensure a full understanding of the end-to-end program delivery process and associated commitments.
Central to our approach is the emphasis we place on "soft" issues during program start-up. Engaging stakeholders and gaining commitment of the senior management is the key to a successful program.
When to Use Mobilization
The design and mobilization phases of a program are essential for preparing your organization for change. You should employ our Program Mobilization Framework to get large teams collaborating efficiently and focused on delivery. For smaller, less complex projects, we use the Framework as a valuable planning process and checklist.
Using our approach to program design and mobilization, we ensure:
- A clear focus on delivery of benefits
- A robust plan is established early
- A clear decision-making process is in place to address conflicting priorities
- Your team and stakeholders fully understand and buy in to the objectives, and your Steering Committee has complete confidence from Day 1
- Key risks are identified and an appropriate level of program control is deployed
- A strong emphasis on communication throughout the program lifecycle