Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM)
In the current economic climate—in which both cash and resources are severely constrained—capital investments must clearly align with corporate strategy. It’s no wonder, then, that Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM) has gained significant visibility in management strategy.
Our innovative EPM service helps create clear alignment between corporate strategy, program selection and cultures and behaviors. We provide robust governance processes and sophisticated toolsets that improve the visibility of projects and programs across your global organization. The results: Your resources are effectively optimized and your program teams collaborate successfully.
Collaborating with you to understand the maturity of your organization, we develop a meaningful gap analysis and roadmap to meet your future goals, as well as establish meaningful metrics that let you track your progress toward defined goals. Only then do we propose the best solution to meet your needs.
Figure 1: Prioritization of EPM activities and outputs
Our approach, framework and support ensure that your organization receives maximum benefits from your EPM solution. And a robust and tested methodology, ADICTS, facilitates a successful outcome, taking you from concept to reality with confidence and experience.
Figure 2: ADICTS approach to change and program management
When to Use EPM
EPM is particularly useful if you’re seeking to gain better value from your projects, programs, portfolios and resources. Whether you’re looking to cut wasted project or program investment, determine where best to implement budget reductions or achieve better time-to-market for new initiatives, we enhance collaboration, analysis and reporting across your entire portfolio.
EPM is of value if you’re looking to:
- Ensure all project and program activity is aligned with strategy
- Increase transparency around investment processes for key stakeholders
- Better understand project and program resourcing requirements
- Improve communication, visibility and collaboration on key program activities and information
- Enhance organizational risk management
- Prioritize projects and programs based on agreed organizational criteria
- Maximize ROI from your project and program portfolios
- Improve project and program velocity and repeatability
Figure 3: How EPM identifies and facilitates creation of business value
Our EPM service provides a holistic, top-down solution to improve both program selection and execution—thus reducing wasted investment. Our global capability includes designing, implementing and supporting your EPM solutions at all levels, from executive coaching and strategy articulation…to approval process design and portfolio selection…to full solution implementation.
By collaborating with us, you benefit from a recognized leader in the field, with:
- Unsurpassed expertise in implementation and application of EPM
- Track record of delivering project and program management solutions on time and on budget
- Proven processes supported by our tools and techniques
- Strong desire to customize a solution to your unique needs