Advanced Web Center of Excellence
Especially in knowledge-intensive businesses, the power of collaboration is having a profound effect on how organizations conduct work and create value. Many companies are taking their cues from consumer technologies. And no wonder! Not only do these technologies often surpass the capabilities of many enterprises, but the growing influence of web-fluent “Millennial” employees has brought a new mindset of collaborative problem-solving to the workplace.
Cognizant’s Advanced Web Center of Excellence (CoE) can help your organization harness the potential of collaborative technologies, such as social media and Web 2.0/3.0, to deliver true business benefits. By effectively leveraging advanced web technologies, you’ll be well positioned to create, optimize and grow revenue.
Figure 1 - Cognizant can help you unleash the potential of social media and Web 2.0/3.0 to create, optimize and grow revenue.
Our Services and Solutions
Advanced web solutions leverage our expertise in rich Internet applications, unified communications, event-based computing, data mashups, search, semantic technologies and more. We can help you elevate your online presence and get up to speed on web analytics, campaign management, conversion rates and other fundamentals of success.
Our Advanced Web CoE can help you explore new social media opportunities like the Semantic Web, Web OS and the Intelligent Web. Our team’s consulting services in web technologies include:
- Web Channel Strategy—Analyzes current web usage and creates roadmaps for improving potential web revenues and efficiencies.
- Rich Internet Architecture (RIA) Engineering Services—Offers technology consulting services covering architecture definition, design and implementation.
- Enterprise 2.0—Uses social media to improve your businesses by creating internal applications such as blogs, wikis and communication platforms; also integrates social networking into your customer, partner and vendor interactions.
- Virtual Worlds—Delivers an immersive 3D experience that enhances internal collaboration, improves efficiency and reduces costs.
- Data Mashups—Draws on tools such as IBM Mashup Centre and WSo2 to
- Adobe LiveCycle Data Services—Provides consulting services for Adobe’s LiveCycle software enterprise suite.
Utilizing innovative Web 2.0/Web 3.0 technologies made possible by Java, Microsoft .NET, Adobe and various open source platforms, we offer several pre-built solution accelerators. Each is designed to jump-start deployment of solutions at your sites. They include:
- Solution Accelerator RIA—Client mashups (POC) using Adobe Mosaic
- Solution Accelerator in Social Networking—Social media marketing
- Solution Accelerator in Knowledge Management—Semantics and collective intelligence for data analysis
Client mashups (POC) using Adobe Mosaic
Social media marketing
Semantics and collective intelligence for data analysis
Cases in Point
The web solutions we deliver create real business value for our clients. Recent examples include:
- For a multinational financial services company without web analytics processes or a metrics architecture, we provided a web roadmap, enterprise metrics architecture and migration approach.
The results: Cost-effective deployment of web analytics tools and sharper insight into online customer behavior.
- A U.S. real estate leader needed a strategy for using the web to drive business. We provided a gap analysis of its current state, with competitor and industry trends, and created a web channel strategy. Armed with this information, the client identified short- and long-term web needs and mapped its business and operational challenges to technology requirements.
With Cognizant’s Advanced Web CoE, you can tap into new ways of working and new web tools, and see how advanced web applications can benefit your business.