The Cognizant Difference
Born global, we have an abiding passion to place your business needs first. Our success is your success. To help you achieve your goals, we invest in our people and resources, so that they can help bring new business models and innovative ideas to your business and work environment.
- Client-First Mindset: A Client Partner is placed with your team onsite to ensure seamless alignment. The partner is then paired with a senior Cognizant Delivery Manager nearshore or offshore as part of our "Two-in-a-Box" client engagement model.
- Born Global: Working with us, you can more effectively virtualize and globalize your business. With U.S. headquarters and initial operations in India, our roots are global and combine the best of the East and the West. We've always been multicultural and tightly networked as a company.This global mindset has eased our expansion on five continents.
- Talent: Our business sensibility and IT knowledge are unrivaled. Many of our senior people originate from the businesses we serve, so we’re able to offer deep experience across almost all major industries.
- Innovation: Built on the latest Web 2.0 technologies, our new Cognizant 2.0 global delivery platform enables our workforce, business partners and clients worldwide to work as one. This enables sharing of expertise and insights and collaborating more in real time to achieve superior results.
- Uncompromising Standards: Because our culture is values based, you are assured of the highest ethical standards of integrity, transparency and corporate governance.
- Financial Success, Sound Management: We’re a U.S.-based, publicly-traded company recognized by major business media (BusinessWeek, Forbes & Fortune) for sustained industry-leading growth. Our CEO was ranked among the top three in IT services by the Institutional Investor magazine.
- Integrated Services Portfolio: Our tightly integrated offerings are tailored to each client’s requirements and span the services spectrum—from
Application Development/Maintenance and IT Infrastructure Management…
through Strategic Consulting and industry-oriented Business Process