Since our founding in 1994, Cognizant has adhered to the highest standards of conduct in the way we operate our businesses and serve our clients around the world. Our commitment to act with integrity at all times guides everything we do—the way we serve our clients and the work we do to help them build better businesses.
- In a highly competitive industry, everyone at Cognizant recognizes that it is our reputation, the behavior of our people, and the quality of our work that determines whether or not customers decide to work with us – and stay with us.
- At Cognizant we do not cut corners, bend the rules or look for shortcuts. And we have a zero tolerance policy towards those who do.
- Whether our Associates work in a development center, on-site with our customers, in our corporate office, or elsewhere, each one of us recognizes the importance of handling our clients’ systems, confidential information, or sensitive intellectual property with the utmost care.
- We are proud of our compliance program and appreciate the Department of Labor’s public recognition of our meticulous compliance with the rules.
- We go above and beyond the required standards and aggressively challenge ourselves to maintain a level of compliance that is the best of any employer in our industry.
- We fully believe you don’t have to break the law to succeed in business. The laws and their implementation can be challenging, but that is never an excuse to do the wrong thing.
At Cognizant, we believe it is critical to maintain the highest ethical standards. All company employees follow not only those policies set forth by our clients, but also the comprehensive, strictly-enforced Cognizant standards set forth in our Core Values and Standards of Business Conduct.
- Click here to download our complete Core Values and Standards of Business Conduct in pdf form.