Incorporating cloud-based services into your business environment can help you operate more efficiently, empower your people to do more, and reduce costs associated with systems and infrastructure.
Today’s business environment is like none we have seen before. A recovering economy, combined with the rise of social computing and the growing number of millennials both in the workforce and as consumers, changes the equation. The only way to meet those challenges is by implementing more efficient, innovative and effective business processes.
In the right circumstances, cloud-based services offer just that, along with greater collaboration, communication and cost savings. Cloud-based services can help you meet the demands of both your customers and internal knowledge workers.
Cognizant’s Service-based Approach to the Cloud
Cognizant helps its clients navigate the challenges and opportunities available to improve business processes and create dynamic, collaborative work environments. We offer end-to-end services from consulting and implementation to ongoing support activities, along with the tools and partner relationships to implement, manage and monitor any cloud-based process.
Depending on your needs, we may recommend a private, public or hybrid cloud environment. And depending on your requirements, your solution may consist of any variety of products and services from Cognizant and our partners based on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), or Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS).
Our vendor-neutral approach, combined with multi-platform expertise and an aggregated delivery model, is the reason why so many companies turn to Cognizant for cloud-based services. Our services include:
- Business Process as a Service (BPaaS)
- Cloud strategy and advisory services
- Cloud migration, management and monitoring services
Cognizant has developed numerous customer transformation programs in various areas of cloud computing, including:
- For a US-based marketing services company, Cognizant provided a solution to deliver workflows that significantly reduced cost and cycle times and provided an integrated real-time view of the BPS engagement.
- For a large media company, Cognizant implemented Salesforce.com modules for an integrated CRM solution and developed an interactive dashboard and analytics capability.
- For a major transportation and logistics company, Cognizant architected a Service Delivery Platform, using SaaS/PaaS models of delivery.
- For a search company, Cognizant converted an advertising platform to Amazon EC2 by providing services for proof-of-concepts execution, deployment and monitoring.
The Cognizant Advantage
- Global reach and delivery
- The flexibility to create solutions that work for our clients
- World-class alliances and partnerships with industry leaders like Salesforce.com, Cordys, Savvis and Amazon
- Platforms and services based on open standards
- A development methodology and delivery centers that employ the highest levels of security